Room Leader Role - Christian Childcare
Date advertised: 24th July 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: August 31st 2018
We are seeking a strong, experienced Diploma trained educator or Early Childhood Teacher who can work with our younger children in a leadership role.
We are a new long day care service located in the heart of Coogee, a block from the beach with excellent facilities and a close, friendly staff team.
Essential skills and requirements:
- An ACECQA approved Diploma of Early Childhood Education or Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Teaching
- At least two years experience in a similar position (i.e., Room Leader)
- A hard worker with a strong work ethic and desire to work well with others
- An up-to-date First Aid Certificate and cleared Working With Children Check
- Child Protection Training
- Experience and knowledge regarding the EYLF, NQF and NQS
- An individual who is committed to bettering their pre-existing skills through professional development and keen to constantly improve themselves, their practices and knowledge regarding early childhood education
What we offer:
An incredibly warm and supportive work environment with accessible management
Above award rates
A monthly RDO
Two weeks bonus leave on top of four weeks annual leave
Ongoing professional development
A beautiful, purpose-built education setting with large classrooms and garden, ocean views and state of the art materials and resources
To apply we require a cover letter, resume, copy of qualifications and WWCC number, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 02 9665 7777 for more information.