Senior Program Manager
Location: Summer Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 26th July 2018
Job Type: Full time, Temporary/Contract
Closing Date: 26 August 2018
Senior Program Manager - Counselling and Family Support
- Are you looking for a life changing and rewarding career opportunity?
- Are you passionate about counselling and supporting families in need?
- Fixed-term full-time opportunity until June 2019 (with view to extend) | SCHADS Level 7.1
This position will give you purpose!
Based at Summer Hill, you will be reporting to the Regional Manager and working closely with the community, you will build key relationships with Anglicare program staff, government organisations and parishes.
The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the day to operations and administrative functions of the Counselling, Family Services and Provide Practice expertise.
- Provide appropriate supervision, development and training to staff ensuring that they are well supported.
- Ensure program practices meet organisational and legislative requirements by conducting regular reviews and evaluation of program and client satisfaction.
- Ensure expenditure is within designated budget by ongoing monitoring and review of budget in consultation with Regional Manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the program by reviewing and implementing policies, procedures and work practices and ensuring these are communicated to staff.
- Ensure professional, aligned and capable leadership to the team in line with the organisation’s Christian vision, mission, values and strategy and be a role model of these values.
- Select capable and aligned staff, communicate and model the vision, strategy and organisational requirements to staff for a comprehensive understanding of these.
- Supervise and engage with staff to build effective team relations, set expectations, praise and recognise good work constantly, develop staff in their roles and careers and build on their strengths, provide regular feedback on performance, and take timely corrective action to address unacceptable performance or conduct.
- Ensure safety and risk are managed and problems solved by ensuring sources of risk are identified and preventative action taken to minimise risk.
- Tertiary qualification applicable to role – Degree i.e. Social Work, Masters of Counselling able to be registered with professional body i.e. AASW, PACFA etc.
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence
- Previous experience leading a team of professionals
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
Anglicare - Reaching out, enriching lives, sharing the love of Jesus!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
If you are looking to join an industry leader and utilize your experience to enrich the lives of the community, we would love to hear from you.
Herewith the link to the position advertised on the Anglicare website http://careers.pageuppeople.com/746/ci/en/job/495457/senior-program-manager-counselling-and-family-support
For more information call the Recruitment Team on 02 9421 5344.