Associate Minister – Family Ministry and Pastoral Care
Location: Kowloon, Hong Kong
Date advertised: 22nd January 2020
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 9 March 2020
St Andrew’s is a large Anglican, evangelical, international church, located in the heart of Kowloon in Hong Kong. We are seeking an ordained minister who will have oversight over our vibrant families and pastoral care ministries.
Key responsibilities include:
• Being part of the senior leadership team with congregational oversight and sharing in preaching and teaching in the church.
• Leading our families ministry team, including children’s and youth staff.
• Leading our pastoral care ministry, including developing courses and programmes, as well as oversight of pastoral staff.
The successful applicant will be a committed evangelical Christian, a humble leader, pastorally warm, hardworking, faithful to the gospel and already fruitful in a similar role. Essential requirements include:
• Excellence in expository preaching, teaching and leadership.
• High level of biblical and theological skills.
• High competence in recruiting, training and mobilizing leaders and volunteers.
• The ability to think strategically and implement programs.
• Formal theological training at a minimum of BTh level.
Applications are invited for this position, accompanied by a CV and personal statement by 9th of March 2020. Please apply through the St Andrew’s website, where a full job description can also be found, [url=http://www.standrews.org.hk/employment]http://www.standrews.org.hk/employment[/url] . If you have any questions, please contact Diana Barnett (firstname.lastname@example.org).