Junior School Teachers Kindergarten to 6 – Full time
Location: Middleton Grange, NSW
Date advertised: 31st July 2020
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: Wednesday 19 August 2020
Thomas Hassall Anglican College is a growing Pre-Kinder to Year 12 College of over 1700 students in the emerging South West of Sydney. The College is located within close proximity to the M5 and M7.
We are seeking highly collaborative Junior School Teachers commencing 2021 who are appropriately qualified.
Key Selection Criteria/Essential Criteria - the successful applicant for the above position must be able to provide evidence to support the following criteria:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how students learn and effective classroom teaching strategies.
- Capacity to work as a team with colleagues and leaders to continually improve teaching and learning.
- Employ effective strategies for managing student expectations and wellbeing as well as an ability to develop positive partnerships with College families.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the integration of technology in the delivery of learning.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills, critical analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong personal Christian faith and be a regular and practising member of a Bible based Christian Church
- Appropriate teaching qualifications & accreditation in NSW where needed
The “Application for Employment - Teachers” form and link to the relevant Working With Children Check can found under the “Employment” tab of our website, https://www.thac.nsw.edu.au/content/employment and must be completed to be considered for the positions. Applications should be committed Christian’s who are active members of their church.
Applications should include:
- Cover application letter
- Completion of Employment Application form available on the College website
- This should include the names, addresses and phone numbers of three confidential referees. One of these needs to be from a Christian Minister.
- Resume outlining teaching, leadership and other experience relevant to the position
- A statement of educational philosophy
- Written response addressing the Key Selection Criteria in a maximum of 2-3 pages
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 19 August 2020
Please forward your application marked “Private and Confidential” to: