CRU Schools Ministry Staff Worker
Location: Eastwood, NSW
Date advertised: 3rd January 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: ASAP
Discover a fantastic place to serve God
Would you like to teach the Bible to young people, support & train Christians in schools and work in a dynamic caring team environment?
Our SCHOOLS MINISTRY DIVISION is looking for a committed and energetic person to serve as a full-time Schools Ministry Staff Worker starting in 2018.
This role involves regularly preaching and supporting Christians in around 30 schools.
To be the successful candidate you are likely to:
- Be someone who is a committed Christian with regular church attendance and a committed prayer life.
- Have completed theological training and have experience in giving quality Bible talks for young people.
- Have strong pastoral skills.
- Have experience in school voluntary Christian groups; preferably both at Primary and Secondary level.
- Be an organised and hard working person who can work effectively independently and within a team.