Location: Hong Kong
Date advertised: 6th August 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 23rd September, 2019
Associate Minister – Family Ministry and Pastoral Care
St Andrew’s is a large Anglican, evangelical, international church, within the Anglican Province of Hong Kong (Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui). Located on Nathan Road in the heart of Kowloon, St Andrew’s has 5 congregations in English and Mandarin.
We are looking for a committed evangelical Christian, a humble leader, pastorally warm, hardworking, faithful to the gospel and already fruitful in a similar role. Essential requirements include:
- Excellence in expository preaching, teaching and leadership.
- High competence in recruiting, training and mobilizing leaders and volunteers.
- The ability to think strategically and implement programs.
- The ability to work cross-culturally in a variety of contexts.
- Formal theological training at a minimum of BTh level.
- General ordained ministry: regular preaching, teaching and leading across our Sunday services, as well as extraordinary services (weddings and funerals).
- Oversight of our family ministry, including children and youth ministry staff, and co-ordination of our weddings ministry.
- Oversight of our pastoral care programs, including the co-ordination of the church’s prayer ministry.
- Oversight of the church’s training courses, including Sunday morning adult education, PTC, pastoral care, marriage, and parenting courses.
For more information, please contact Diana Barnett (email@example.com). Applications close on the 23rd of September.
To obtain a job description or to apply, please go to standrews.org.hk/employment/