Location: St Marys, NSW
Date advertised: 12th August 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 16th September 2019
St Marys Anglican Church is Bible-based and evangelical in outlook. The church is characterized by caring relationships between members of the church community and links with the wider community. It is a friendly church, keen to make newcomers welcome. The teaching and practice of God’s word is emphasized, facilitated through corporate worship, small groups and the encouragement of personal Bible study and prayer. Church members are encouraged to use their gifts in serving each other and the community.
St Marys Anglican is seeking to employ a children’s minister from 2020. St Marys Anglican aims to reach into its diverse community across all ages and socio-economic levels with the life changing love of Jesus. To that end the Children’s Minister is responsible for
- The planning of a Playgroup in 2020
- The leadership and implementation of the playgroup for 2021
- Leadership of the Children’s ministry in the Parish consisting of:
- The Friday afternoon K-6 Kids Club
- Sunday Children’s Program which incorporates Creche and Children’s church
- Teacher of Primary Scripture in School
- Displays initiative
- Works in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work across diverse age groups
- Encourages all age groups into spiritual maturity
Resumes emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16, 2019.
For more information contact Senior Minister, Trent Sutcliffe on 0466 590 873.