Location: St Marys & St Clair, NSW
Date advertised: 9th August 2021
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Closing Date: Friday, 24 September 2021
St Marys and St Clair Anglican Churches were two parishes who have recently amalgamated in order to more effectively grow the gospel in Sydney’s West.
This partnership has resulted in the need for a Children’s Ministry Coordinator, who will serve across both Parishes and Coordinate SRE in 3 St Marys schools. This ministry position is designed to work alongside Trent Sutcliffe (Senior Minister, MTC) and Evan Moses (Assistant Minister, YWC, MTC) as they meet the demands of two parishes.
The role is currently a 3 or 4 day/week Children’s Ministry position which requires closely working along Trent and Evan by:
- Meet with the staff team and participate in staff training.
- Coordinate and Teach Primary SRE in the St Marys area.
- Execute Friday kids programs, including Playgroup and Kid’s Club at St Marys.
- Partner in the coordination and running of Kids Church programs at both churches.
- To be trained in leadership and discipleship by the Assistant Minister and participate in occasional Kids Leader training.
- Be mentored and coached by Evan Moses and/or Trent Sutcliffe with a view to Christian growth, ministry skills development and theological development.
The role is for 1 year commencing in 2022 with extension pending staff and warden approval.
Applications and queries can be submitted to the Ministry Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download job description here