National Resource Manager
Date advertised: 23rd January 2020
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: ASAP
City Bible forum creates the spaces and opportunities in the workplace to talk about the big issues you care about. Join our public forums and professional networks or browse our extensive library of resources to explore the bigger questions about life, faith and purpose.
From CEOs to new graduates, our highly trained and experienced staff and volunteers are explaining the Bible to people every day, in every way. Together we engage thousands of city workers from every worldview, in every major city of Australia, every year.
See [url=http://www.citybibleforum.org. ]http://www.citybibleforum.org. [/url];
The purpose of the National Resource Manager role is to coordinate and prioritise the publication of national information and learning resources, maintaining the on-line Resource Library to ensure up-to-date, quality content is accessible and shareable. This position will support the marketing and communications function to improve the quality, consistency and reach of resources, ensuring they align with customer needs and the organisations vision and purpose.
The National Resource Manager provides oversight over all library resources, working in collaboration with content producers. This includes evangelism and discipleship learning modules, engage event resources, how-to guides, etc.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
The National Resource Manager will:
1. Produce learning modules and other relevant resources for the national organisation, ensuring:
- Alignment to the overall vision, mission and objectives of CBF.
- Alignment with the relevant strategy objectives including Third Space.
- Modules and resources serve the needs and goals of the Christian and Enquirer target audiences. This includes thinking about how the resources and learning modules contribute to the customer experience and understanding the ‘market’ context for and positioning of the content.
- The organisation capitalises on video, audio and written content created by the Third Space team for delivery of training and evangelistic impact.
- Understanding of the customer value journey for Christians and enquirers, identifying relevant content for specific stages that will help people progress.
- Collaboration with Third Space Director, National Product Managers and other key contributors.
2. Curate the digital platform for ease of customer access to all learning resources, including:
- Collaborating with the Head of Marketing and the National Digital Manager to improve user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) of the digital learning platform and resource library.
- Development, production, editing and publishing content for the resource library and learning platform.
- Using design programs to prepare consistent, high quality finished products.
- Ensuring all resources are packaged in accordance with the City Bible Forum brand guidelines and content marketing strategies.
- Regularly communicate availability and updates to learning content.
3. Prioritise the pipeline for production. This involves:
- Communicating regularly with local resource champions to understand customer needs.
- Developing a transparent pipeline of resource production, ensuring resource champions are aware of where modules are up to in the process of production.
- Identify, appoint and support contributors to write new resource content.
- Serve as project manager to drive production through to completion.
4. Drive continuous improvement. This may involve:
- Working closely with the Third Space Director, Strategy Heads, Head of Marketing and National Digital Manager to utilise audience and content performance insights to inform content creation.
- Collaborate with all teams to continuously improve the quality of resources produced.
- Prioritising and incorporating relevant feedback.
Please send a one-page cover letter outlining your suitability for the position, along with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
City Bible Forum is interviewing and recruiting for this position as applications are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.