Assistant Minister: ‘Discipling the Young’
Location: Croydon, NSW
Date advertised: 29th August 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 25th September 2019
Do you have…
- A love for the local church?
- A passion to see young people grounded and growing in Christ?
- A hunger for gospel growth?
St James Croydon is seeking an assistant minister to join the senior staff team of our church. This strategic position involves leadership of our largest congregation and responsibility for our fastest-growing ministry area. It includes leading a team of part-time ministers and ministry trainees.
Ministry at St James Croydon is shaped by 3 priorities: ‘Reaching the Lost’, ‘Discipling the Young’, and ‘Growing Believers’. The heart of this role is responsibility for ‘Discipling the Young’: establishing and nurturing evangelical Christian faith in those aged 0-25.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
- A degree-level theological qualification;
- Gifts in preaching and leadership;
- The capacity for collaboration and strategic ministry design;
- Competence in managing a team;
- The ability to recruit, train and delegate to others;
- Experience in a comparable role.
For a copy of the position description or more information please contact email@example.com