P/T Outreach Minister (3 days)
Location: Croydon, NSW
Date advertised: 29th August 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 25th September 2019
Do you have…
- A love of seeing people come to Christ?
- A passion for the mission of the local church?
- A desire to serve and equip others in sharing the gospel?
St James Croydon is seeking a gospel-hearted person to join the ministry team of our church. This new, strategic role will involve leading us into increased evangelistic intentionality and confidence across our Sunday services, our outreach programmes, and our daily lives.
Ministry at St James Croydon is shaped by 3 priorities: ‘Reaching the Lost’, ‘Discipling the Young’, and ‘Growing Believers’. The heart of this role is responsibility for our first priority.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
- A sense of gospel optimism;
- A love of collaboration and team ministry
- A theological qualification;
- The capacity for analysis and ministry system design;
- The ability to inspire, recruit, train and delegate to others.
This part-time role would suit a man or a woman. For a copy of the position description or more information please contact email@example.com