Location: Minto - South West Sydney Region
Date advertised: 2nd September 2021
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 1st October 2021
Anglicare has an opportunity for a Village Concierge to be a welcoming face and deliver exceptional customer service to our residents and visitors at Minto Gardens Retirement Village.
- Brand new Anglicare Retirement Village - Minto Gardens
- Exceptional Customer Focus - Make a positive difference
- Permanent Full Time - Supportive and Compassionate workplace
Do you enjoy customer service and are looking for a rewarding role to bring your professionalism to our community? Please consider a career with our team at Minto Gardens, Anglicare!
Our newest Retirement Village in Minto, will offer a vibrant and friendly community for independent retirement living in Sydney's South West.
In preparation for the opening, Minto Gardens Retirement Living Village is seeking a compassionate, organised and customer focused Village Concierge to welcome all residents and visitors.
About the role
Reporting to the Retirement Living Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all residents and visitors are welcomed and directed to relevant staff or appropriate resident buildings and common areas. You will provide a warm and professional experience for our residents, support our team with other office duties and contribute to a positive culture at Minto Gardens Retirement Village.
What's it like to work for Anglicare?
Anglicare is a Not-for-profit organisation that exists to serve people in need in our community. As an organisation, we provide a range of services that promote the wellbeing of people through Residential Care, Retirement Living and Community Services. We aim to be known for our care, compassion and excellence, creating vibrant retirement living communities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide a positive experience for our residents, meeting their expectations through a high level of customer engagement, warmth, care and exceptional service.
- Demonstrate awareness and knowledge of the village activity calendar, scheduled times & locations and provide guidance to residents
- Ensure all residents are respected, providing them with choice to live their daily life in a way that is special and unique to them; and that is consistent with their wellbeing and the wellbeing of others.
- Provide support with office duties and administrative tasks as requested by the Village Manager and office staff.
- Contribute to a positive work culture through alignment with Anglicare’s Christian values and by working in accordance with Anglicare’s values of justice, compassion, excellence and integrity
- A professional, friendly and helpful approach
- A demonstrated background in providing outstanding customer service
- Well developed organisational abilities and high level of attention to detail
- Confident with use of technology and administrative skills
- Experience or interest in working with the elderly and our community
- Valid NSW drivers’ licence.
Benefits of working with Anglicare:
- An opportunity to build a career within a Christian NFP organisation dedicated to supporting communities
- Excellent salary package on offer with Not-For-Profit Salary packaging benefits with up to $15,900 of your salary tax free
- Join an inclusive culture & compassionate team, supported with encouraging leadership
If you are motivated to join a passionate Christian organisation in aged care, with a strong focus on customer service, please submit your application through our career’s website -:
We loved because he first loved us - 1 John 4:19
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.