Location: Hursville, NSW
Date advertised: 3rd September 2021
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 17 September 2021
Executive Assistant to Chief Financial & Operating Officer
The Anglican Schools Corporation (ASC) is charged by the Anglican Church Diocese of Sydney with the mission to provide affordable quality Christian education. Currently, ASC owns and operates 16 schools across 18 locations and educates some 14,000 students throughout NSW.
We are currently seeking to appoint an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Financial and Operating Officer (CFOO) based at our Group Office in Hurstville.
About the role
Whilst the role will deal with the traditional EA tasks such as extensive diary and inbox management, credit card reconciliations, meeting coordination and minute taking, you will also have the opportunity to work on key initiatives and projects by bring your forward planning skills to your work and your ability to juggle changing and conflicting priorities.
You will assist the CFOO with project administration for school reviews including survey distribution, event coordination, travel bookings, budget monitoring, document preparation and communication with stakeholders. This role works closely with the Group Office Manager and other administration staff.
- A practising Christian, active in your local church (reference required)
- Previous experience at providing EA/PA support to Executive/Director level is essential
- Highly developed organisation skills with the to work under pressure and successfully deal with competing demands while maintaining complete confidentiality and reliability
- An active learner
- Forward thinking and proactive in situations where required
- Enjoy establishing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, be a strong communicator, and someone who truly enjoys helping people.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite (Office 365 highly desirable)
- Willingness to work as part of a team and to establish effective work relationships with colleagues
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to work in an organisation that is working to tell children about Jesus and to grow them as Christians, then please email a cover letter and resume addressing the above criteria to email@example.com
The successful applicant is required to obtain a Working with Children Check.