Location: Strathfield, NSW
Date advertised: 4th September 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 12 October 2018
An exciting new ministry position has opened up on our English pastoral team.
We are a growing, vibrant congregation in an evangelical independent church. We are multi-cultural and cross-generational, seeking to reach out and grow all people as followers of Christ.
We’re looking for a pastor who is passionate for the gospel, and seeing people grow as followers of Jesus and be equipped for works of service so the body of Christ may be built up (Eph 4:11).
Commitment to team ministry is important, and there is potential to focus on areas of gifting with the team, such as:
- Disciple making and training in ministry
- Preaching the Bible in Sunday services
- Strategic planning and organisation of Sunday services & special events
- Overseeing associated ministries & small groups
- Pastoral care of congregation members
- Overseeing integration of newcomers
- Local and global outreach ministries
To discuss this position or for more information, please contact:
- Dr Lily Shen on 0408 005 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev Andrew Bardsley on 0434 968 551 or email@example.com
- Dr Desmond Chu on 0410 605 372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a resume, including contact details of referees, with your application to email@example.com