Early Childhood Teacher
Location: Northbridge, NSW
Date advertised: 5th September 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 4 October 2019
- A rare opportunity to work in a preschool
We are seeking an Early Childhood teacher, degree trained, for a full-time position from January 2020.
St Mark’s has 53 children each day across 3 rooms. The children attend 9am to 3pm (we have an option for 8.30am start for a small group) during school terms. This job requires you to work Monday to Friday, during school terms, from 8:00am-3.36pm with a paid lunch break. We pay above the award wage.
- Degree trained Early Childhood teacher
- Experience as an ECT and room leader ideal
- Be personally committed to the Christian aims and ethos of the Preschool
- Have a love for children and play-based learning
- Experience in documenting children's learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Approved first aid/asthma/anaphylaxis certificate
- NESA accredited
Please send a cover letter and your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org Direct further enquiries to the director, Alex Orange on 9958 3027.
Applications close: Friday 4 October 2019