Location: West Pymble & West Lindfield, NSW
Date advertised: 6th September 2023
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 15 October 2023
NorthLight is a growing Anglican church on two sites (West Pymble and West Lindfield).
Our vision is to see lives transformed by the grace of Jesus Christ - both the transformation of our own lives and those of our near neighbours.
We are seeking a mature Christian person with proven leadership skills to lead the teams who run our children's ministries. These ministries include our Kid's churches (2x held during the 10am services on each site); our Friday afternoon kids club (Smash); SRE; our annual camp (Sandwich).
The person will have a sound and mature faith in Jesus Christ; a desire to work as part of a large ministry team; leadership ability; and good people skills. Depending upon previous training the person could be offered other responsibilities and support for training.
This is a full time role reporting to an assistant minsiter's on the team.
Who we are looking for:
- A person who lives as a disciple of Christ under the Word of God.
- A person of Christian character with a commitment to evangelical values.
- A servant heart and teachable spirit.
- A person who is happy to contribute to the wider apsects of our church life.
- A person with demonstrated ability to work over people and under authority.
- (Per above) a person with strong abilities to lead lay leaders in the children's work of the church.
For further information: nlac.org.au
To recieve a job description please contact the Senior Minister Antony Barraclough with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that this job ad was placed and authorised only for the sydneyanglicans.net website.