Location: West Ryde, NSW
Date advertised: 7th September 2022
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: ASAP.
Add value to your Marketing career with Australia’s largest Christian retailer!
Koorong is seeking a passionate, organised, and motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our high performing MarComms team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your Marketing experience not only within Koorong but also with our parent organisation, Bible Society Australia.
Working collaboratively with a talented and innovative team, use industry-leading retail and eCommerce platforms to deliver marketing support in promoting campaigns, partnerships, and sales.
This is a full-time role (38 hours per week) based from our West Ryde and North Sydney locations, and remotely/working from home where suitable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Brand Manager to support them in managing the workflow of marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the marketing team, being a brand champion/guardian providing guidance to Koorong and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Managing the process for requesting marketing collateral and marketing support from internal departments
- Collaborating with creative production teams and external agencies to ensure campaigns and projects are delivered in a timely manner and to a high quality
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing team and undertaking any other duties at the request of the brand manager, for example, leading and managing promotions or sales campaigns
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or Communications, or equivalent experience
- Experience with marketing platforms and tools (E.g. Emarsys, Campaign Monitor, Asana, or similar)
- Experience with managing paid ads across key digital advertising platforms (e.g. Meta, Google)
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and retail performance metrics
- Experience in working in not-for-profit or profit-for-purpose organisations or retail, sales and e-commerce companies
- Experience in managing cross-departmental projects and working with external agencies and vendors
- Eye for creativity and attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to problems or tasks
- Basic understanding of Adobe Suite and its functions (desirable)
- A personal commitment to Christian values and an ability to work within and contribute to the mission and values of Bible Society Australia
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Working in a hybrid work environment
- The opportunity to join the mission of Bible Society Australia (BSA), a national group that includes Koorong, Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity, and Acorn Press
- Continued learning and development opportunities, staff discount available at our Koorong stores and cafes, access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To Apply: Send your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: email@example.com