Location: Orange, NSW
Date advertised: 11th September 2023
Job Type: Full time, Part time, Permanent
Closing Date: 29th September 2023
Orange Anglican Grammar School (OAGS) is a rapidly growing Prep to Year 12 Co-Educational School. Situated in the thriving NSW Central Western City of Orange, OAGS has developed an enviable reputation for its standards and achievements; emphasising academic excellence, pastoral care, and growth in the Christian faith.
At Orange Anglican Grammar School we look for innovative, highly organised professionals who are collaborative, have a passion for their faith, subject, teaching and learning, and who are enthusiastic about making a whole-school contribution.
Due to significant growth this year, we are currently seeking applicants for the following full time Primary & Secondary Teaching & Leadership positions. Commencement - Term 1 2024 or by negotiation.
- Primary School Teacher
- Primary School Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Faculty Coordinator - Maths
- Secondary Teacher - HSIE
- Secondary Teacher - Visual Art
- Secondary Teacher - Science
- Secondary Teacher - Maths
- Secondary Teacher - Languages
- Secondary Pastoral Care Coordinator (with teaching load)
- Assistant Chaplain/Christian Studies Teacher
- Canteen Assistant - Part Time
- Aministration Assistant / Enrollments Officer
Position descriptions and further details are available on request please email email@example.com
Successful applicants must have the capacity to build positive and effective relationships with students, staff and parents to enhance student care and academic outcomes.
Essential criteria for these roles include;
- Active and committed to Christian faith and ethos of the school
- Be an exemplary teacher
- An understanding of and commitment to student care and discipline
- Be team builders, fostering collaboration and commitment
- Exercise leadership with integrity, loyalty and honesty
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the NSW Education Standards Authority syllabi
- Display high levels of organisational and communication skills
- Be committed to collaboration across all levels within the School community
- Be committed to the use of educational technology in the classroom and beyond
How to Apply:
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which position you are interested in, your recent teaching experience, your WWCC number, DOB and the names of at least three referees, including the Minister of the Church you currently attend (if applicable).
Employment screening of applicants will apply, including verification of applicants' Working with Children Checks before interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as applications are received and interviews may commence prior to closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Orange Anglican Grammar School: a school within the Anglican Schools Corporation.
Please be aware that this job ad was placed and authorised only for the sydneyanglicans.net website.