Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 12th September 2023
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 10th October 2023
For over 130 years, Anglican Deaconess Ministries (ADM) has worked to train, equip and encourage women to serve Christ in the church, community, and world. We do this through education, financial grants, compassion ministries, and community building. We are looking for a team member who shares our vision to see women grow in their ability to serve the Lord.
The purpose of the Programs Administrator is to be the key contact for the ADM programs (Mary Andrews’ College, The Greenhouse, Grants, and Mental Health and Pastoral Care Institute), coordinating between ADM employees and the public - including students, customers, members, and external stakeholders, and supporting the effective running of the programs.
The successful applicant will have 3-5 years of experience working in an administrative role supporting multiple senior-level management personnel and/or teams. We are seeking an individual able to maintain consistent attention to detail and to prioritise and independently manage their own time amidst competing priorities.
ADM welcomes applications for this exciting opportunity to support its 130-year legacy of engaging and equipping women.
Key tasks include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of the various ADM programs
- Working closely with Program Directors to ensure smooth and efficient operating systems.
- Managing customer/student enquiries and membership databases.
- Competency with all basic Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Salesforce or another Client Relationship Management platform is preferable
Position load: 1 FTE
Applicants must be aligned with the theological principles of ADM.
To find out more or to apply, please contact email@example.com
Please be aware that this job ad was placed and authorised only for the sydneyanglicans.net website.