Location: Kingsford, NSW
Date advertised: 14th September 2020
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: Wednesday 7 October 2020
Are you looking to serve God, and use your skills to organise exciting events? As the AFES Conferences Officer you will ensure the success of all our events, including the National Training Event (NTE), through the provision of excellent service to both conference organisers and attendees.
- Personally committed to Christ, servant-hearted and passionate about the ministry of AFES.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high attention to detail and good time management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and manage multiple projects.
- Flexible, composed and able contribute to a positive team environment
- Highly proficient with MS Office and high computer literacy including skills with email clients, databases, and web browsers.
- Appropriately qualified or with demonstrated experience.
In prayerful dependence on God, AFES proclaims Jesus Christ at university to present everyone mature in Him, by building student groups that:
- Evangelise students by proclaiming Jesus as Lord
- Encourage growth toward Christian maturity
- Train students in the skills and character to serve Jesus and His people
- Send graduates throughout Australia and the world to serve Christ.
Working behind the scenes of the campus ministry in the AFES National Office is an opportunity to serve the staff and students and enable campus ministry to flourish.
Full Position Description
Available to download here.
Salary range commensurate with skills and experience, available on request
For further information about this position please contact Bec Kimpton, Team Leader (Communications & Staff Support) at email@example.com
To apply for this position, email a 1 page cover letter outlining how you fulfill the requirements of the job, along with your resumè, to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date is Wednesday 7 October 2020 unless the position is filled earlier.
Those who are invited to attend an interview will be asked to complete an additional application form for working with AFES.