Location: Castle Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 22nd September 2021
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 31st October 2021
St Paul’s Castle Hill has been blessed with a long history of transforming young adults into fully devoted followers of Christ. We are looking for the right person to lead this exciting and strategic ministry into a fruitful next chapter under God.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to think theologically and pastorally through the discipleship challenges that face young adults today, with a demonstrated ability preach transformational bible talks and teach the Bible at a deeper level (Bachelor level qualification preferred)
- Have a passion to see youth transition into young adult life, and then young adults to become adult disciples in the life of St Paul’s and all of God’s world.
- Have experience in recruiting, training and deploying leaders, with a view to raising leaders not only for Young Adults ministries, but also for other ministries across St Pauls.
- Understand and commit to the SPCH strategy of Bring, Build, Send, and the Vital Signs of healthy disciples.
- Have a passion for evangelism amongst the young adult community of the Hills District
- Maintain the posture of a student as you develop yourself as a disciple of Jesus, and a leader, whilst working well in a team environment.
- Be able to set, articulate, and inspire others with vision to advance your ministry area in a way that contributes to the overall goals of the church.
- Be literate with the digital culture of young adults and contemporary workplaces
“It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection (prohibited Employment) Act 1988 for a person convicted of a serious sexual offence to apply for this position.”
If this is you, and you are excited about being part of this church and this Ministry Team, then contact Keith Baker (Generations Minister) on 8858 1111 or email@example.com for an information pack including application form.
Applications close 31st October, 2021.