Location: Macquarie Park, NSW
Date advertised: 23rd September 2022
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 16 October 2022
Robert Menzies College is a Christian college which provides accommodation to 300 students attending Macquarie University.
The executive assistant job duties are critical in supporting the Executive Staff in their roles as Christian leaders of the College guiding the College in its Vision and Mission.
This hands-on role will be responsible for:
- clerical and administrative support to Executive Staff; and
- reception services to residents and guests
The person for this role will:
- be able to demonstrate an active Christian commitment, character and values
- be committed to the ideal and practices of residential colleges
- have good communication and interpersonal skills
- be able to work with a diverse range of people
- have good organisational and administrative abilities
This is a part-time role (25 hours p.w.) generally requiring work during normal business hours, with occasional out-of-hours responsibilities.
Your application should include a covering letter addressing the above criteria, a résumé and at least three referees, including your current church minister.
For further information contact the Master:
Rev Dr Peter Davis, RMC Master
Applications close: 16 October 2022