Location: Campbelltown, NSW
Date advertised: 27th September 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 21 October 2019
Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council is seeking an experienced and qualified ICT Professional to join the Corporate Services ICT Team. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services, the ICT Manager is responsible for the management, leadership and development of innovative solutions, Help Desk service delivery and lifecycle management of software applications and hardware devices across Strategic, Teaching and Operational levels for Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council.
This is a permanent full time position to commence in November 2019.
The ideal candidate will work in pursuit of enhancing the organisation’s ability to deliver innovation through best practice use of ICT enabling optimal teaching, learning and business activities to Campbelltown Anglican School Council end users, our students, parents and staff.
The position will manage a minimum of 5 staff and therefore People Management experience is desirable.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related education, technology or science discipline;
- Experience in working with educational organisations (preferred);
- Experience leading large scale change and effective teams;
- Demonstrated experience selecting and implementing ICT to deliver the organisation’s Strategic Plan and ICT Strategic Plan;
- Excellent communication skills including proven high level competency in negotiation and consultation;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to influence at all levels within an organisation to ensure positive organisational change;
- Have high level analytical skills and demonstrated capacity to provide leadership, leading to the high-level achievement and attainment of business imperatives;
- Have the capacity to use strategic thinking and analytical skills to contribute to educational outcomes; and
- Proven ability to develop and implement policy and procedural changes across a complex organisational structure.
About Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council
Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council has operated St Peter’s Anglican Primary School (Prep to Year 6) and Broughton Anglican College (Prep to Year 12) for more than thirty years.
The current student enrolment exceeds 1,500 and our organisation has a reputation for excellence in Christian Education in the Macarthur area.
Corporate Services is the business unit of Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council which is responsible for the provision of support services to the School and College. You will join a dedicated team who demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to their work.
How to Apply
The full Position Profile document and the Corporate Services Employment Application form are available by emailing email@example.com.
Applications marked CONFIDENTIAL should be received by Head of Corporate Services by 4pm Monday 21 October 2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short listed applicants will be contacted by telephone or email for an interview. Applications may be assessed as received.