Location: Campbelltown, NSW
Date advertised: 27th September 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 21 October 2019
Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council is seeking a dynamic, professional and experienced CPA to join the Corporate Services Finance Team.
This is a permanent full time position (new position) to commence in November 2019.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the financial operations of the non – profit sector providing assistance in the Financial Management, Accounting and Reporting and Compliance requirements for Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services, you will be responsible for providing valued and insightful information, advice and recommendations for the strategic development of support services, the use of assets and the development of financial and administrative services to ensure Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council remains a leader in the education sector in Sydney’s Macarthur region.
The position will manage a minimum of 4 staff and therefore People Management experience is desirable.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- CPA qualifications (essential);
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong experience in financial management, including management of an organisational budget;
- Proven stakeholder relationship management;
- Proven general management and leadership experience with the ability to oversee administrative functions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven success working as part of a team;
- Significant experience in providing professional advice and reports to Senior Management to aid decision making, preferably within the non – profit sector;
- Experience leading large scale change and effective teams;
- Proficiency in a broad range of Accounting and Business ICT systems; and
- Experience in project management.
About Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council
Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council has operated St Peter’s Anglican Primary School (Prep to Year 6) and Broughton Anglican College (Prep to Year 12) for more than thirty years.
The current student enrolment exceeds 1,500 and our organisation has a reputation for excellence in Christian Education in the Macarthur area.
Corporate Services is the business unit of Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council which is responsible for the provision of support services to the School and College. You will join a dedicated team who demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to their work.
How to Apply
The full Position Profile document and the Corporate Services Employment Application form are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications marked CONFIDENTIAL should be received by Head of Corporate Services by 4pm Monday 21 October 2019 via email to email@example.com.
Short listed applicants will be contacted by telephone or email for an interview. Applications may be assessed as received.