Location: Merrylands, NSW
Date advertised: 28th September 2020
Job Type: Full time, Part time
Closing Date: 30 October 2020
Our vision at Power to change is to see people Encounter Jesus Today, Impact Australia tomorrow and Reach the Nations for Eternity.
We have a desire to see thousands of people come to Christ every year, and you can help make that happen.
We are looking for someone who has bold faith, and the ability to understand the vision of ambitious projects. This role will put you at the forefront of a unique and innovative evangelistic ministry, and will help set the organisational foundations for the future. You will oversee and manage daily and event operations to help propel the mission of our exclusive world-class illusionist.
The area of responsibility for this role is wide and thus requires thorough knowledge and most importantly a willingness to learn all aspects of the ministry. Your primary responsibility will be to oversee and manage the development of the vision for our evangelistic Illusionist whom you will collaborate with. You should be someone who has a strategic mind to understand what next steps are necessary, the ability to assess how to implement them, and the initiative to see them through. You are required to be someone who can self motivate, and self direct with tasks to be finished, and be proactive in creating tasks which work toward propelling the mission.
You will need to be a mature christian minded person who is dedicated to living the life Christ has called you in all areas of your life. You must have a high degree of integrity regarding how you carry out living your faith.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supervises staff from different departments and provides constructive feedback
- Liaising with superiors to make decisions for operational activities and setting of strategic goals
- Makes goals toward mission, evaluates best way forward, proposes new approaches and directions to superiors
- Actively learns all aspects of the ministry, technical or otherwise. Regularly evaluates the efficiency of all ministry procedures, technical or otherwise, and apply improvements
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of operations to ensure smooth progress
- Manage relationships, agreements, and expectations with clientele
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data
- Manage live production, and day to day operations
- Willingness to raise and maintain personal and ministry finances within Power to Change Framework
- Assist in wider Power to Change mission on occasional basis
- Proven ability to work in management or operations role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience in managerial roles
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent team working ability
- Experience in PR
- Experience in theatrical environments
- Experience in ministry either paid or voluntary
- Sales experience
- Team coordination experience
- Networking ability
Ministry Partner Development
You will be applying to be a missionary with Power to Change (formerly known as Campus Crusade for Christ), and will work within the Power to Change framework. This will require you to build a ministry partner team who pray and contribute financially of which Power to Change will facilitate and manage. All training will be provided, and you will be assigned a financial support coach who will guide you through the process.
You will have both the benefits and responsibility of working in ministry, and the flexibility that comes with it. You will be joining the youth strategy which is based in Merrylands, Sydney.
This is an opportunity to work full-time for the kingdom of God. If you have a heart for the lost, are strategic and vision minded, ambitious, and persevering, contact us with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.