Senior Management Accountant
Location: Bella Vista, NSW
Date advertised: 4th October 2018
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: 2 November 2018
- Based in Norwest Business Park
- Fantastic opportunity to be a business partner to a range of stakeholders
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the role:
Are you seeking your next opportunity to partner with the business and provide sound financial advice? Are you known for your exceptional ability to translate complex, numerical information into simple terms? If this sounds like you and you’re seeking a permanent full time role within a growing not-for-profit Christian organisation, we have the role for you!
Anglicare is currently seeking a self-driven and adaptable Senior Management Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in a management accounting role to support business stakeholders in a range of management accounting activities including , strategic forecasting, budgeting and KPIs so senior management can make the best business decisions for the organisation.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a genuine impact to the business through your accounting expertise and warm, interpersonal skills.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Tertiary qualifications in commerce, business or similar
• CA or CPA qualified
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a high-level role involving budgeting and forecasting in a commercial environment, or other relevant experience in planning, forecasting and analytics
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong attention to detail and complex problem solving skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to quantify issues and evaluate information objectively
• Experience using financial management software
• An alignment to Anglicare’s Christian Vision, Mission and Values
Your application will be strongly considered if you have broad commercial experience working in either a for-profit or a not-for-profit organisation with an ability to learn quickly and adapt to different environments key to success.
We offer a chance to work with a great team, a positive workplace culture committed to the Christian Values and Mission of Anglicare, onsite parking but with easy access to the metro rail due to open in 2019. If you sound like the person we are looking for, please apply today.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Click on the link to apply on line.