Location: Rooty Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 8th October 2021
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 5th November 2021
Who We Are:
Our vision is to see lives transformed through Jesus Christ to the glory of God in the multicultural west of Sydney and Rooty Hill in particular.
We have a specialized ministry model with staff serving across congregations and across campuses. We are an Evangelical Reformed Anglican Church with over 1100 adults and children from 70 different cultures meeting each Sunday across 3 campuses.
Who we are looking for:
We are searching for a part time (3 days per week) Magnification Team Leader. The role is to oversee all aspects of our Sunday gatherings at MBM (Music, Platform and Production) with special focus on our Rooty Hill Campus.
Magnification purpose: To see the church of MBM glorify God by loving and delighting in Him.
- employed 3 days per week (one of those days must be Sunday).
- oversee the leaders responsible for Music, Production and Platform.
- champion the cause of Magnification for each service across all campuses
- grow Sunday services in quality and engagement
- equip high level leaders to lead, recruit, disciple and equip Magnification teams
- strategic planning and long-term thinking of Mag teams
- attend all Sunday Services at Rooty Hill
- humble, marked by teachable attitude, welcomes feedback
- personal godliness (incl. faithfulness, trustworthiness and humility) is a high priority
- excellent leadership & communication skills.
- a clear teacher of God`s word who can contextualize the gospel.
- ability to work in an ethnically diverse church
- works well with the staff team as first priority
- a leader who can think strategically, cast vision, shift culture, who is a self-starter, a strong communicator, a team player (esp. staff team) and able to influence people
- demonstrated ability to raise, equip and nurture teams of volunteers for ministry and equip others to do the same
- suitable theological qualification who is commitment to a reformed, evangelical, complementarian position
- has a lot of fun!
It Would Also Be Helpful If You:
- are familiar with the Purpose-Driven Church model
- have demonstrated at least 5 years of fruitful, relevant ministry work
To apply or get more information, please contact:
Pre Shunmugam: firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9677 0133
Submit applications to email@example.com
Please include a letter addressing the ‘About You’ points and CV (that includes a minimum of 2 references).
Applications Close: Nov 5, 2021
Ideal Commencement Date: Jan 2022