Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 8th October 2021
Job Type: Full time, Part time, Casual, Temporary/Contract
Closing Date: 30 October 2021
The Archbishop of Sydneys's Anglican Aid (anglicanaid.org.au) is seeking a part-time Communications Assistant to support our Communications team. You’ll be responsible for helping the team to create compelling communications materials for a range of channels and formats.
Anglican Aid is an aid and ministry support agency of Sydney Anglicans, in partnership with the global church.
With a CBD location (and great flexible working arrangements) and reporting to the Senior Manager, Communications & Donor Relations, this position would suit a recent university graduate who is eager to use their skills in a gospel-driven organisation.
This varied role will encompass:
- Preparing and sending information packs for sponsors and supporters
- Curating content from international project partners
- Contributing to Anglican Aid’s online presence through multiple channels
- Participating as a member of our broader communications team and assisting with other marketing activities or fundraising as required.
To be successful, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications completed or in progress
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading abilities
- Basic design skills
- Confidence with digital media formats and channels
Download the position description at anglicanaid.org.au/join-our-team/
If you are ready to sharpen your communications skills in a vibrant and nurturing team, while pursuing Anglican Aid’s vision to see the grace of God overflowing to a world in need,
please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.