Location: Norwest, NSW
Date advertised: 9th October 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
- Are you a Graphic Designer experienced across a range of mediums who is ideas driven, highly conceptual and has attention to detail?
- Do you love the design process from start to finish?
- Do you want to be a pivotal member of the marketing team and have the opportunity to be involved with strategy and creative design from the ground up in one of Australia's growing industries?
Then look no further!
As a Christian organisation we provide accommodation, care and community services to people of all stages of life and have a long-standing service spanning 160 years.
Our marketing team has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Design Manager to work closely with the Marketing Managers to deliver engaging print and digital designs within timelines and budget, whilst managing a small team.
Your 3 main responsibilities (not limited to):
- Delivering on creative design within a wide range of media and dynamic internal portfolios
- Management of external agencies, suppliers and printers - across projects and manage the quality, quotes, budgets and roll-out schedule
- Managing your team, providing mentoring and managing workloads and performance and building positive relationships and a supportive team culture
Skills knowledge and experience:
- Relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- 7+ years’ experience in Graphic Design and Design Management, preferably within a marketing environment
- Strong graphic design skills and technical ability in the Creative Cloud Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of print design and production
- Experience in creating design for the digital space, such as web banners
- Pre-press print knowledge and experience
- Possess exceptional creative ability, creative flair, versatility and originality
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess a positive and energetic 'can and will do' attitude
- Proven track record managing multiple projects and team leadership
- Up to date with current industry trends and cutting-edge industry knowledge
- Ability to think strategically, a quick learner and a passion to lead is essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively
This full-time position is located in Norwest and an immediate start is available to the successful candidate.
If this sounds like the position for you, please submit your resume, no more than 5 examples of your design work and covering letter on how you meet the requirement listed above.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
To apply, please visit http://jobs.anglicare.org.au/cw/en/job/498007/design-manager