Location: Oakville, NSW
Date advertised: 9th October 2021
Job Type: Full time, Temporary/Contract
Closing Date: Monday, 25 October 2021
Arndell Anglican College, situated on 30 beautiful acres between Rouse Hill and Windsor, provides high quality Christian education catering for a growing population of over 1300 students from Prep to Year 12.
At Arndell students are encouraged to grow in their individual abilities and interests, in a learning environment that promotes optimism, respect and ownership. Due to the College’s continued growth we are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Christian educationalist for the role of Drama Teacher. This will be a 12 month contract position.
Applications are invited from teachers of Stage 3 – 6 Drama who:
- Have a passion for and expertise in designing engaging lessons for a wide range of student abilities.
- Are experienced in school musical and drama productions (primary and secondary) and in guiding students undertaking individual or group performances.
- Have experience with lighting and sound, or are willing to learn.
- Can deliver, through the employment of a variety of pedagogies, high quality content that holds student attention and interest; and
- Are willing to participate in co-curricular program design and implementation.
A full job description can be found on the College Website.
To be successful in this role the candidate will be goal oriented, highly organised, passionate about the education of young people, able to engage students who possess a range of interests and abilities, able to work collaboratively across the whole school, and are a person of Christian faith.
To apply for this opportunity please send a covering letter, full CV including WWCC Number, date of birth, and the names of at least two referees, one of whom should be your current Church Minister, to:
Headmaster, Arndell Anglican College
Applications close: Monday, 25 October 2021
Employment screening of successful applicants will apply including verification of the Working With Children Check prior to interview. Arndell Anglican College is an equal opportunity employer and an Anglican Schools Corporation school.
Full job description can be found at www.arndell.nsw.edu.au
COVID-19 Vaccination will be required by all school staff in line with the current Public Health Order that requies by 8 November 2021 for all school staff to be fully vaccinated unless they hold a medical contraindication certificate. Vaccination certificates will be requested from successful applicants and retained until no longer required by Public Health Order, after which time they will be securely destroyed.