Location: Cranebrook, Jordan Springs, Ropes Crossing, NSW
Date advertised: 15th October 2020
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
- Leadership of Kid’s Club
- Oversight of Sunday Children’s Ministry
- 1 Day Scripture Teaching
The position is for 3 days/week. We are willing to explore flexible “work” arrangements for the right person, but they must include Friday afternoons and Sunday mornings.
In the first year, the role involves leading, overseeing and doing ministry across our various ministries to children in years K-6.
LEADERSHIP of the Friday Kid’s Club team and ministry
OVERSIGHT of ministry to children at our Sunday services.
DOING one day per week of Scripture teaching
You will report directly to the Senior Minister, Adam Taylor. Our hope and prayer is to find someone who will bring passion and energy to these ministries and under God see children and their families turn and follow Jesus, as well as fostering a culture of training and discipleship amongst those involved in children’s ministries.
Send applications to email@example.com ASAP and please include:
1. A description of your ministry experience
2. An outline of your ministry training
3. A short explanation of why you are passionate about seeing children come to faith in Jesus
4. Video a message of yourself explaining what a Christian is for a child aged 8
If you would like more information about the role, please call Adam on 0414 994 915.