Location: Croydon, NSW
Date advertised: 21st October 2023
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Closing Date: 2 November 2023
Do you have…
- A love of seeing children people become and grow as disciples of Christ?
- A passion for the mission of the local church?
- A desire to support parents, and to recruit, equip and lead others in ministry to kids?
St James Croydon is seeking a gospel-hearted person to join the ministry team of our church. This strategic role will involve leading our kids ministry increased strategic intentionality and confidence across our Sunday services, our weekday programmes, and our family lives.
St James Croydon is shaped by 3 priorities: ‘Reaching the Lost’, ‘Discipling the Young’, and ‘Growing Believers’. This role involves joining the ‘Priority 2’ team to grow the gospel among the young in Sydney’s Inner West.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
- A love of collaboration and team ministry;
- Experience in children’s ministry;
- A theological qualification;
- The capacity for strategic analysis and ministry system design;
- The ability to inspire, recruit, train, delegate and oversee others in ministry.
This part-time role (3 days/week) would suit a man or a woman, commencing January 2024.
Applications to be received by 2 November.
For a copy of the position description, to submit an application including CV and cover letter, or for more information contact: email@example.com
Please be aware that this job ad was placed and authorised only for the sydneyanglicans.net website.