Diploma Trained Educator
Location: Coogee, NSW
Date advertised: 22nd October 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 7th December 2018
St Nics’ Christian Preschool is a brand new, purpose built Long Day Care located on the grounds of St Nicolas’ Anglican Church in Coogee.
We are seeking Christian educators for an immideate start to join our growing team and community. We are experiencing some great strides by way of growth and need to hire more educators and teachers to keep up with the influx of children.
We are located a stone's throw from the beach and busy Coogee Bay Road and have fantastic resources and materials within our purpose built classroom and garden environment.
We are a church-goverened service meaning management is easy to access and as we are not-for-profit money goes directly back into the maintenance of the Preschool and professional development of the staff. Incentives, above award wage and a warm, happy team are waiting for the right candidate.
Anyone seeking casual employment is encouraged to apply as well as we will be seeking to collect a pool of casual educators to draw on for cover.
Essential skills and requirements:
- An ACECQA approved Diploma of Early Childhood Education
- At least two years experience in a similar position
- A hard worker with a strong work ethic and desire to work well with others
- An up-to-date First Aid Certificate and cleared Working With Children Check
- Child Protection Training
- Experience and knowledge regarding the EYLF, NQF and NQS
- An individual who is committed to bettering their pre-existing skills through professional development and keen to constantly improve themselves, their practices and knowledge regarding early childhood education
- At least two references from previous jobs who are willing to speak on reliability, work ethic and character
What we offer:
- An incredibly warm and supportive work environment with accessible management
- Above award rates
- A monthly RDO
- Two weeks bonus leave on top of four weeks annual leave
- Ongoing professional development
- A beautiful, purpose-built education setting with large classrooms and garden, ocean views and state of the art materials and resources
To apply we require a cover letter, resume, copy of qualifications and WWCC number.
Call 02 9665 7777 for more information.