Location: Dural, NSW
Date advertised: 25th October 2022
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 20th December 2022
The Galston Christian Education Association and Dural Anglican Church are pleased to offer an exciting combined SRE + Youth Ministry role.
The FTE 5-day/week role comprises part-time SRE teaching at Galston High School with part-time Youth Ministry at Dural Anglican.
While the precise division of timing between the two roles will vary from week to week, we anticipate a pattern of 3-days/week SRE and 2-days/week Youth Ministry.
This role represents a huge opportunity to make a difference in the local community and will suit someone who is passionate about introducing young people to Jesus.
The successful candidate will be a flexible member of a team and will also understand the need to operate comfortably across both roles.
For the right candidate, an accommodation allowance will be offered along with generous pay scales and 4-weeks’ annual leave.
We would like to fill this role ASAP and here’s what we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated Christian character and strong Biblical convictions
- Experience and passion for SRE
- Enthusiasm and energy to see youth ministry flourish in the district
- Initiative, flexibility, and a well-organised, disciplined approach
- Someone who will commit to living in and being part of our local community
To be considered, the successful candidate must:
- Adhere to the Nicene Creed and Statement of Faith
- Complete Child Protection Training
- Hold a valid Working With Children Check
To apply, and for more details, please email email@example.com