Graduate Officer, IT and Program Support
Location: Sydney, NSW
Date advertised: 1st November 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 23 November 2018
ADM seeks a creative and innovative technical leader to serve as the Graduate Officer, IT and Program Support.
This would be an incredible opportunity for an emerging leader to receive professional development and experience working directly with the COO in an innovative Christian Foundation, and within a high-performance, multi-disciplinary team.
At ADM, we steward a financial endowment for the purposes of our mission, ‘to see women flourish in Kingdom work.’ You would be working in an exciting phase of the organisation’s renewal, implementing a whole of organisation approach to managing our portfolio of programs and projects.
The Graduate Officer would support the COO in the design and implementation of all IT solutions at ADM, and would have primary responsibility for their maintenance.
This would include fulfilling the role of an IT support-desk for the ADM team, as well as maintaining and enhancing ADM’s key IT solutions.
The Graduate Officer would also support the COO in cross-organisational project management and in monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation’s programs in its three areas of focus: theological formation; mercy and justice; and public engagement.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Provide IT support and training to the ADM team, as required
- Work closely with Senior Team members to design IT processes to support the work of ADM
- Design and document business processes
- Work with IT vendors to deliver quality products to support the work of ADM
- Identify and design new solutions, efficiencies and opportunities within processes and applications
- Manage and oversee IT projects, including resources and budgets.
- Work closely with the COO to develop measures for programs and projects
- Other general duties as necessary, which will include:
- Adhering to ADM’s policies and procedures at all times;
- Being proactive in reviewing and evaluating own performance, identifying and acting upon areas for improvement and development;
- Attending and taking part in team meetings, as required; and
- Undertaking, as required, any other duties compatible with the level and nature of the post and/or reasonably required by the COO.
About the Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be a Christian with a strong, vibrant faith and will:
- Have a very strong, personal commitment to the mission and vision of ADM;
- Be servant-hearted and a gifted leader;
- Be motivated and keen to learn;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field of study (including, but not limited to Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business) and a working knowledge of statistics. Competence in econometrics would be considered favourably, as would experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Applications, Xero and Marketing platforms.
- Have a demonstrated ability to be flexible, responsive and a team player;
- Be curious, and a critical thinker, able to think laterally, supported by strong analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Have strong, demonstrated understanding of for-purpose enterprise, and commercial acumen
- Be a clear communicator
Please email your cover letter (of no more than 2 pages) and CV to email@example.com before COB 23 November 2018.