Location: Villawood, NSW
Date advertised: 11th November 2019
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: 11 December 2019
Program Manager – FFA & Community Pantry
• Are you an experienced and highly motivated leader?
• Are you passionate about vulnerable families in the community?
• Our staff are mission-hearted and highly engaged…are you?
About the Role:
Anglicare has an excellent career development opportunity for a Program Manager based at Villawood.
Reporting to the Head of Food and Financial Assistance, the purpose of the role is to lead and manage the day to day operations and growth for Mobile Community Pantry, Toys n Tucker & Food & Goods warehouse.
This is a permanent full-time role and is classified under the SCHADS Award!
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Providing appropriate supervision, development and training to ensure that staff are well supported.
• Ensure that the overall program outcomes are achieved within agreed timeframes by clearly identifying, articulating, communicating and measuring the vision and growth for the FFA partnership programs.
• Ensure expenditure is within designated budget by ongoing monitoring and review of budget in consultation with Finance team, and actively participate in yearly budget setting.
• Contribute to the safety culture by keeping the workplace safe, clean and tidy, complying always with safe work practices, participating in workplace consultation activities, actively participating in safety activities, including hazard and incident reporting as prescribed in the WHSIMS.
• Tertiary qualification applicable to role - degree in Social Welfare, Management, Warehousing or equivalent
• Current NSW Driver’s Licence
• Previous experience leading a team
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Excellent communication skills
• Project Management experience
• Valid Working with Children’s Check
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
To apply for this role please visit the Anglicare website www.anglicare.org.au or contact the Anglicare Recruitment Team on 02 9421 5344.