Location: North Sydney, NSW
Date advertised: 14th November 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 16th December 2019
The position is to assist the Finance Manager as directed in order to achieve the Finance and Accounting section’s purpose and objectives. This position reports directly to the Finance Manager.
The position is expected to be a permanent part time position with ordinary hours of work 2 days or 15 hours per week. On occasions, you may be required to work reasonable additional hours when necessary or when Finance Manager is away.
- Maintaining accurate car park records i.e., client info, car park plan, waiting list, payment details
- Maintain register of car park security passes.
- Update and record new customer card list in MYOB
- Car park invoicing
- Manage carpark credit card payments – keep PayWay plans updated
- Reconcile and follow up outstanding payments – aged receivables.
- Dealing with car park queries & client relations.
- Promoting car park when waiting list depleted.
- Cash handling - Deposit offertory received to bank every Monday. Receive and record into the system all cash received during the week from ministry activities.
- Check and approve all payments made in Westpac on-line banking system.
- Process all credit card transactions in Westpac PayWay system.
- Weekly bank reconciliation for General Account.
- Prepare and process MEA for Senior Minister.
- Record staff credit card transactions into spreadsheet and into MYOB.
- Assist Finance Manager in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable areas such as help to code, process supplier’s invoice and raise customer invoice in MYOB.
- Record donations to the National Trust Fund and Scripture Fund, and issuing tax-deductible receipts for donors.
- Assist with filing and archive.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny Chu on 0402 874 977.