Location: Newtown, NSW
Date advertised: 15th November 2021
Job Type: Full time, Part time
Closing Date: 3 December 2021
- 4 or 5 days per week
- 12 month contract
Moore College prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through high quality theological training. The College provides a range of courses from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and people.
The People and Culture Manager is a generalist HR practitioner and provides strategic and operational human resource services to the College. This role is provides expert advice to the Principal and senior management as well as runs day to day HR operations and develops organizational culture.
We are looking for an experienced person who is keen to support the College’s vision and values through professional human resource practice.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a generalist human resources role or similar.
- Tertiary qualifications in human resource management or related discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge of Legislation, Awards and employee relations
- Demonstrated ability to investigate issues, identify problems, develop and implement innovative human resources solutions
- Experience in advising managers and staff on employee relations, equal employment opportunity principles and policies and procedures
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and analytical skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organisation
- Experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Ability to use human resources information systems
- Ability to support and promote the Christian Vision, Mission and Values of Moore College and to develop the workplace culture.
- Experience in the higher education sector
- Understanding of the Sydney Anglican diocese
Applications close: 3 December 2021
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check.