Location: Newtown, NSW
Date advertised: 15th November 2021
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 3 December 2021
- Monday to Friday
- Fantastic opportunity to do a varied role
Moore College is a theological college based in Newtown, Sydney. Moore College is a residential College which trains and prepares people for Christian ministry.
We are looking for a skilled problem solver and team player to join our team. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this role will support the maintenance of infrastructure and College’s properties, including Newtown, Croydon Park and Parramatta. This role will ensure compliance with relevant regulations to ensure a safe environment for staff and students. This includes general building maintenance, repairs, collecting materials, managing contractors, scheduled works and urgent repairs.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the building industry or similar
- Trade III Certificate in the Building Industry
- WH&S General Construction Certificate
- Sound level of computer literacy skills, e.g. Microsoft Office
- NSW Driver’s license
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Moore College.
- Experience in a college or aged care setting
To apply: visit our website to download and read the position description, complete the application form and then send it in along with your CV to email@example.com or call 9577 9999 for enquiries.
Applications close: 3 December 2021.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a national police check.