Senior Program Manager - Foster Care
Location: Telopea, NSW
Date advertised: 18th November 2019
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: 18 December 2019
- Are you an experienced and highly motivated leader passionate about foster care?
- Our staff are mission-hearted and highly engaged…are you?
- Earn an attractive wage and take advantage of salary sacrificing benefits!
As the number of children requiring care continues to rise, there is an acute and ongoing need for carers to meet a range of placement needs. Anglicare provides family preservation and restoration, foster care and adoption services across metropolitan Sydney.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Program Manager to provide services to children and families within the Foster Care Program, and supervise a team of Foster Care Team Leaders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure that staff are well supported by providing appropriate supervision, training and development opportunities. This will promote strong client and service outcomes informed by the NSW Child Safety and Permanent Care Principles.
- Ensure that the Principal Officer is kept up to date by providing information on matters relating to practice, clinical frameworks and program development.
- Ensure effective marketing and promotion of services by developing positive working relationships with the local community, churches and other community organizations.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation meets program, legislative and government requirements by developing appropriate administrative processes. This includes compliance with OCG accreditation procedures and case file audits.
- Ensure that the Anglicare foster care services meet organizational and legislative requirements by conducting regular reviews and evaluation of program.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and management experience
- Previous experience in the provision of Statutory Care
- Capacity to lead a team towards organizational goals
- Current driver’s license, Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
- Current Working with Children’s Check
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
To apply for this role please visit the Anglicare website www.anglicare.org.au or contact the Anglicare Recruitment Team on 9421 5344.