Location: Sutherland, NSW
Date advertised: 17th November 2020
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
St John's Sutherland has an exciting and growing youth ministry, and we are looking for a part time Youth Worker to join our team in 2021.
About the role
We are looking for someone with the ability to lead our youth leadership team and serve along side them, who loves to help teenagers come to know Christ and grow in him, and is capable of organising the youth program and communicating it effectively to group members and their parents.
The position is two days per week including Friday evenings for Wildfire Youth Group, and Sundays when our teens meet for Surge (bible study) during our 10am service, and for our evening 6pm service. You can see more information about the ministry here: https://www.stjohns.org.au/youth/
You will need
- A love for the Lord Jesus and a commitment to his mission
- A desire to serve as a member of the St John's ministry team in line with our Mission to Connect, Grow, Serve.
- Diploma Level Theological Training
- Experience in Youth Ministry
- Current WWCC and Safe Ministry Qualifications
- Good organisational skills
- Clear communication skills
For more information about the role or to apply, please contact Senior Minister Tom Hargreaves at email@example.com.