Location: Sydney, CBD
Date advertised: 19th November 2021
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: As soon as the position is filled
Youthworks is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. Youthworks’ Marketing Team ensures that the Youthworks Ministry Teams are competitive in their respective markets. Working across multiple channels such as; print, digital, social and web, the Team designs and implements marketing campaigns that are true to the ministry team’s mission and leverages the latest trends. The Marketing Team has a focus on the customer experience journey, ensuring that customers have a great experience from the first point of contact.
About the role
The Marketing Coordinator will aid the Ministry Teams’ mission by executing marketing campaigns across all channels. The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Head of Marketing in developing, implementing and sustaining an organisational marketing strategy. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of marketing campaigns, and the duties of direct staff reports.
- Execute the design and assembly of marketing collateral to a high standard
- Assist and or manage, where appropriate, high quality customer-centered service that achieves a pleasant experience for customers and promotes Youthworks and the relevant Ministry Team in a positive way
- Manage day to day troubleshooting and addressing relevant problems as they arise
- Manage the day-to-day of all graphic design work, website and social media management and delegate where appropriate
- Assist in the organization, preparation and management of marketing opportunity events and conferences
You will need to demonstrate
- Completion/or in the process of completing university study relating to marketing and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same or similar field
- Proven knowledge in SEO/SEM processes
- Knowledge and experience in Apple Computer products and Adobe Creative Cloud and their products
- Current knowledge regarding social media platforms
- Knowledge and skills in website management
- Proven knowledge of Industry Standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to set deadlines
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with a focus on providing strong customer service
- Personal Christian faith and willingness to work within an Anglican organisation
- Experience in people management
- Experience in graphic design
- Photography and/or videography experience
- University degree in the same or relevant field
- Experience in the Non-Profit sector
Anglican Youthworks is committed to the Working with Children Checks; persons who are ineligible may not apply. A valid Working with Children Check number for paid employment must be obtained and verified prior to an offer of employment being made.
If you would like to find out more about this role including viewing the position description or would like to apply, please go to our website https://youthworks.net/careers/marketing-coordinator-nov-2021.
To note applications cannot be processed until a completed application form is submitted.
If your skills and experience are a fit, you will be contacted by a member of our Human Resources team.