Location: Sydney, CBD
Date advertised: 19th November 2021
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: As soon as the position is filled
Youthworks is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. Youthworks’ Marketing Team ensures that the Youthworks Ministry Teams are competitive in their respective markets. Working across multiple channels such as; print, digital, social and web, the Team designs and implements marketing campaigns that are true to the ministry team’s mission and leverages the latest trends. The Marketing Team has a focus on the customer experience journey, ensuring that customers have a great experience from the first point of contact.
About the role
The Graphic Designer will aid the Ministry Teams’ mission by providing design support for marketing campaigns across all channels. The Graphic Designer will assist the Head of Marketing in developing creative ideas that complement the organisational marketing strategy. The Graphic Designer is responsible for the day-to-day management of all creative assets and the duties of direct staff reports.
- Execute the design and assembly of marketing collateral to a high standard
- Assist and or manage, where appropriate, high quality customer-centered service that achieves a pleasant experience for customers and promotes Youthworks and the relevant Ministry Team in a positive way
- Manage day to day troubleshooting and addressing relevant problems as they arise
- Manage the day-to-day of all graphic design output
- Assist in the development, implementation of relevant website and social media design and creative assets
- Assist in the organization, preparation and management of marketing opportunity events and conferences
You will need to demonstrate
- Completion of university study relating to marketing or design, and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same or similar field
- Experience in people management
- Extensive proven experience in graphic design, in both digital and print formats
- Experience managing cross-channel campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in Apple Computer products and Adobe Creative Cloud and their products
- Current knowledge and experience managing social media platforms
- Knowledge and skills in website management
- Proven knowledge of Industry Standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to set deadlines
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with a focus on providing strong customer service
- Personal Christian faith and willingness to work within an Anglican organisation
- Photography and/or videography experience.
- Experience in People management.
- Knowledge and skills in website content creation
- University degree in the same or relevant field.
- Experience in the Non-Profit sector
Anglican Youthworks is committed to the Working with Children Checks; persons who are ineligible may not apply. A valid Working with Children Check number for paid employment must be obtained and verified prior to an offer of employment being made.
If you would like to apply for this role or found out more about it please go to our website https://youthworks.net/careers/graphic-designer-2021.
If your skills are a fit, you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment/HR team.
For general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.