Location: Waitara, NSW
Date advertised: 25th November 2018
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
Waitara Anglican Church is a evangelical church in northern suburban Sydney that exists to help people of many ages and cultures meet Jesus, trust Jesus and grow more like Jesus.
We are looking for a children's worker (2.5 days per week) who will help us fulfil this mission among our youngest members and who can encourage us all to promote Jesus to the children within our neighbourhood.
- will be in possession of a godly character with an established faith in Jesus Christ
- will know the Bible well and be able to teach it to children
- will be able to lead teams (recruitment, training, delegation, coaching)
- will be able to act as a Safe Ministry Representative
- will have tertiary qualifications relevant to the role, although this may be overlooked for a candidate with good experience and demonstrated expertise.
For a full role description and some further information about our church's ministry, please contact Martin Kemp via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0405 419 336.
Applications should include a cover letter and a brief CV listing your relevant experince and referees, and can be sent to the above email address.