P/T Client Service Officer
Location: Sydney CBD
Date advertised: 25th November 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
CBD-based, non-bank aligned financial planner seeking efficient, organised Client Service Officer approximately 15-20 hours a week over 2-4 days.
The role involves;
- compiling agendas and gathering data for client meetings,
- researching financial products,
- pre-filling application forms,
- maintaining spreadsheets,
- emailing compliance documents,
- diary management, and
- general office organisation.
Has potential to grow into a paraplanning role or practice management role over time for the right candidate.
This is a great introduction to the construction of holistic financial plans to get valuable experience in the wealth management industry.
Would suit a university student or someone seeking part-time work.
Starting early to mid December but could be January for the right candidate.
Office located 5 min walk from either Wynyard or Circular Quay train station.
- Prior use of Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong work ethic
- Worked in an office environment
Email a one page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org