Location: Sydney, NSW
Date advertised: 26th November 2021
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: Friday 10th December 2021
- Grow Home Care services
- Continuous improvement focus
Are you passionate to see older people supported with life enriching care in their homes and their communities? And passionate to lead a team of 600 Anglicare staff committed to that work?
Anglicare at Home serves over 4,000 older people providing in-home care, respite, allied health, social groups and pastoral care across the Sydney and Armidale Diocese. The service reach is growing strongly.
We are seeking an experienced business leader, with a lively Christian faith, able to progress Anglicare’s mission of seeing Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened as well leading the growth in Anglicare’s vital work in the community.
You will be a leader with an understanding of the aged care industry, and its evolving environments and customer requirements. Key to your success will be the development and delivery of strategic and operating plans to ensure Home Care services are grown and improved for current and future clients.
The successful candidate will have:
A demonstrated capacity to lead an engaged and empowered team to deliver excellent care to older people
- A clear ability to grow a business in a human services context.
- Experience in managing the delivery of services in a highly regulated, human services environment.
- Proven strengths in delivering operational excellence through a largely remote workforce.
- Skills in building collaborative service delivery for the benefit of the person being served.
Interested? Please contact Malcolm Duncan at The Insight Group via email@example.com.