Children’s Ministry Coordinator
Location: Bowral, NSW
Date advertised: 28th November 2018
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 23rd December 2018
Bowral Anglican Church (St Jude’s) is an evangelical church in the beautiful Southern Highlands (less than an hour from Sydney).
The church exists to make and grow disciples of Christ and is looking for a Children’s Ministry Coordinator to join a leadership team committed to this task. The role will be part-time for 3-4 days per week (negotiable).
God-willing, the successful candidate will enable the church to continue its discipleship of preschool and primary-aged children as faithful followers of Christ, and will see more children from the local area connected to the church, along with their families.
A successful candidate will:
- Trust Christ as their Saviour and submit to him as Lord
- Be experienced in teaching God’s Word to children
- Have proven ability in recruiting and developing leaders
- Have tertiary qualifications relevant to the role (although this may be overlooked in the case of a candidate with significant experience and expertise)
- Have a heart to see children and whole families come to know Christ as Saviour and Lord
For a full role description and further information, or to submit an application, please contact the Rector (Gavin Perkins) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications ought to include a brief CV and details for three referees.