Location: Castle Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 18th January 2021
Job Type: Part time
St Paul’s is a large multi-congregational church in Sydney’s north-west with a commitment to Bringing people to Jesus, Building them up in Jesus, and Sending them out for Jesus.
We are looking for an experienced person for the role of Part Time Senior’s Minister (3 days) to build on the great work of the last 8 years and lead the next chapter of evangelism, discipleship and care for our senior members.
This position will report to the Generations Minister, and will be responsible for:
- recruiting, training and leading leaders for ministry to seniors, in line with the Vision and Mission of St Paul’s
- preaching regularly at our 8am service and other services where required
- pastoral visiting, weddings, and funerals where appropriate
Successful applicants must have:
- proven ability to recruit, train and lead leaders of teams
- good communication skills
- pastoral sensitivity
- be able to work in a team
- be able to translate vision into strategy and action, and be able to regularly review plans and actions
- a theological qualification
Experience working with Anglican Prayer Book services is desirable.
For a copy of the full job description, or to submit an application and resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 8858 1111.