Video Content Creator
Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 28th November 2019
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: As soon as the position is filled
The Video Content Creator will aid the Ministry Teams’ mission by filming and editing videos to a professional standard, with video being a growing medium used to promote the ministry teams (and Youthworks as a whole).
The Video Content Creator should be comfortable with consistently exploring new ideas/trends, using them to demonstrate a strong Youthworks message and making the best possible videos in the process.
- Film, edit and deliver professional videos that promote Youthworks to various markets across multiple channels
- Assist in the development of videos that are to be sold as products
- Execute the design and assembly of marketing collateral to the highest standard
- Use of Premier Pro and After Effects is essential
- Assist in the organisation, preparation and promotion of marketing opportunity events and conferences
- Assist in the development of new ideas and have a clear focus on innovation
You will need to demonstrate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same or a similar field
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud and their products
- Professional experience in filming and editing video
- Knowledge and experience with Apple computer products
- Current knowledge regarding social media platforms
- Proven knowledge of Industry Standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to set deadlines
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with a focus on providing strong customer service
- Personal Christian faith and willingness to work within an Anglican organisation
It is desirable that you have photography experience, knowledge and skills in website management, tertiary qualifications in the same or relevant field and experience in the Not-For-Profit sector.
Anglican Youthworks is committed to the Working with Children Checks; persons who are ineligible may not apply. A valid Working with Children Check number for paid employment must be obtained and verified prior to an offer of employment being made.
To apply submit in writing a cover letter, application form and resume by going to the below link. Please include at least 1 past employer and your current church minister as referees.
For general enquiries please email email@example.com.