Location: Newtown, NSW
Date advertised: 29th November 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 15 December 2019
- Commencing late January 2020
- Full Time - job share will be considered
Moore College is a theological college based in Newtown in Sydney, Australia. We provide a range of courses, from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and people.
This key role is responsible for managing the concierge desk and is the key point of contact for enquiries and visitors for Moore College as well as providing administrative support to the Operations Team.
If you are a professional, customer service oriented person, then this role may be for you!
- Experience in customer service, reception or administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing demands
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and actively use initiative
- A commitment to support and promote the Christian vision, mission and values of Moore College
- Experience with databases
- First aid certificate
Applications close: Sunday 15th December 2019.
Visit our website for more information, including the position description.